IT’S APARTMENT HUNTING CRUNCH TIME

We need to find an apartment like THIS WEEK. It’s crunch time. Anything we found before was too early and anything after this week will probably be too late. We have been searching like crazy to find the perfect little home for Sara and I. Remember, we want that community feeling, good location, updated kitchen, and good sized rooms with storage space.

But it’s looking like we’re going to have to sacrifice (just as I expected in this crazy LA apartment market).  Today we saw this one, a two bedroom two bath right in Venice with an AMAZING community feeling.  It had everything we wanted– except for one of the rooms was a shoe box.  You could barely fit a bed in there– no furniture. And the closet space was somewhat nonexistent. The kitchen was huge and beautiful, and there were hardwood floors throughout the entire space. Outside was a huge field of grass where everyone hung out and took their dogs to play. The people we saw in the community we’re basically all our age and a little bit older, and they all seemed hip and cool. It is exactly what I wanted!

There’s another one opening up in a week that has more normal sized bedrooms, so we’re going to visit that one once the tenant moves out.  What do you guys think? Aren’t the pictures nice?!

Keep in mind this place also has a pool and big gym.  I’m reeeeeally leaning towards this place!

blogstats trackingpixelfacebookrss
Comments 11
  • Alisa

Nice pictures! I think it is hard to find an apartment where everything is perfect. You just have to accept some things. Of course certain rooms have to be spacious enough, that is important. But why are you guys in such a hurry? Best luck :)

• hannamontazami Post author

I definitely agree with you on the space part, especially since we have a lot of stuff! We’re in a big hurry because our lease is up July 31st, and I leave for Hawaii on the 25th, so we need to find a place before then 😐 thank you!

• Millan

On the picture, header, where you are holding an umbrella what kind of sunglasses are you wearing? They looks so nice!
    Good luck with apartment hunting!

• Helena

Looks like a nice place! :-) would you ever consider taking the bus or other public transportation in LA? It would be fun if you did a post about differences between US and Sweden! Love your blog!

• hannamontazami Post author

Hi Helena! I’ve never taken the bus or public transport here because I have a car! And yes I love comparing US and Sweden, is there anything you want to know in particular? :) Thanks love!

xx

• Maria Montazami

Omg Hanna that looks like such a fun place to live. Plus I love the kithchen. Well lets hold our fingers crossed that the other one has a bigger bedroom and closet. I can promise you one thing that I will not be apart of suggesting which bedroom goes to whom. Remember last time? Ugh ugh!!! Love you mommy

• Jessica

I’ve lived there for a year. You’ll be surronded by swedish boys and girls going to smc. Do not recommend lol.

• Jessica

PLUS the walls are literally paper thin..

• hannamontazami Post author

Haha OMG thank you for your rec!!!! We are looking elsewhere…. thanks babe you just helped us tremendously<3