I know from time to time I talk about certain skin products that I’m currently using, but I wanted to condense it all into one post and give you guys a peek inside my daily skincare routine. From the time I wake up till the time I go to sleep, I’m taking care of my skin. Some of these products I have been using for years, and some are new. I like to keep using my favorites and trying new products at the same time. So it goes a little something like this:
1. wash my face (my face washes are actually not pictured here but I use a number of different ones, just depends on my mood and how my skins feeling)
2. Apply moisturizer
3. Apply makeup (if I wear any that day)
THROUGHOUT THE DAY:
Sometimes I just love coming home after a long day and washing my face. When I do this, I’ll apply some jojoba oil on a freshly cleansed face and wear it throughout the day. Or a face mask!
1. Remove makeup with Dermalogica special cleansing gel (have been using this for years, I swear by it). I wash twice! Once to remove makeup, and another to cleanse the skin.
2. On a fresh and clean face, I apply my Midnight Recovery Concentrate oil from Kiehl’s.
3. After letting that soak in for a few minutes, I apply my overnight moisturizer. Right now I’m using L’Oreal’s dual hydrating and illuminating overnight moisturizer and I highly recommend.
4. I apply my LipSmart lip balm (and wake up the next morning with super hydrated, plump lips)
And that’s it! If you have any questions, feel free to comment below